The history of HV Church dates back to the early 1800s when a small group of believers started worshipping together in someone’s home. The church continued to grow in size and soon acquired its own building. Over the years, the church has undergone several renovations and expansions, but the core values and mission have remained the same. HV Church is a non-denominational church that welcomes everyone regardless of their religious beliefs or background. The church offers a variety of programs and services for adults, children, and families.
The technical specifications of the HV Church for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
HV Church Andorid App Summary
HV Church was developed by Subsplash Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download HV Church from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of HV Church is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 111. The HV Church app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the HV Church is May 30, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the HV Church on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install HV Church For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the HV Church using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the HV Church on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for HV Church here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||HV Church On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Subsplash Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of HV Church for PC
1. Listen to or watch latest sermons
2. View calendar to keep up to date on what’s coming up
3. Watch live service from the app
4. Give online with the app
5. Podcast library
6. Digital Bible
7. Free Audio Bible
8. Facebook share
9. Twitter share
10. Pursue Journal
HV Church App Overview and Details
Listen or watch our latest sermons. View our calendar to keep up to date on what’s coming up. Watch our live service from the app. You can also give online with our app, and so much more!
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
For more information about HV Church, please visit:
The HV Church app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
Whats New In this HV Church?
Bug fixes & performance improvements.
I would love to be a part of the HV Church family. I am excited to learn more about your church and grow in my faith. I am committed to living a life of service and am excited to be a part of your church community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the HV Church on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This HV Church to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for HV Church and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the HV Church. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the HV Church.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...