Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is the third installment of the Infectonator series of games. In this game, you must try to infect as many people as possible and cause a global pandemic. The game features new graphics, animations, and gameplay mechanics, as well as a new storyline.
We will help you download the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Infectonator 3: Apocalypse on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Infectonator 3: Apocalypse On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Armor Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse Andorid App Summary
Armor Games is the developer of the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse from them is 1.5.45 with over 1583225 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is May 5, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse App Overview and Details
Conquer the world, one bite at a time! Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is a fast-paced simulation-strategy game where your goal is to destroy humanity with your growing army of mutating zombies. Drop your virus into an unsuspecting population and watch the chaos unfold. Upgrade your virus, splice DNA, and unlock dozens of undead creatures with unique powers.
Blending pixel art mayhem and arcade action, Infectonator 3: Apocalypse has you lurching across the world map to wipe out humanity before it wipes out you. By causing the most destruction in each area and reaching target goals, you’ll be able to jump from one continent to the next. But beware; not only will humans start deploying powerful zombie countermeasures during levels, but they’ll also begin researching a cure. If that happens, it’s game over! The good news is that with hordes of zombies, mutated monstrosities, and powerful traps and weapons on your side, you’re not giving up this apocalypse without a fight.
The only difference between the mobile version and desktop version is that this one fits in your pocket. Now you can destroy the planet from anywhere in the world, even the bathroom.
Over 35 Zombies to Discover and Craft – Splice DNA to unlock new mutations, from common walking-undead to leaping alien parasites. Build your brain-hungry army and master their abilities to turn humanity into mulch.
A Wonderfully Warped World – Infectonator 3: Apocalypse takes place in the real world… well, sort of! As you destroy the globe, you’ll encounter parodies and morbid humor of all sorts, but beware. The humans will not go quietly and have their own defenses.
Classic Pixelart With a Modern Twist – Expressive and cute-yet-creepy 2D humans and monsters roam dynamically lit 3D environments. Sending hordes of undead monsters to devour flesh has never looked so pretty!
Over 200 Unique Interactive Levels – Open or lock doors, blow up walls… use the environment to your advantage and make sure your zombies get to the very last human to earn bonus cash and creatures for your lab.
Built for Challenge and Customisation – Randomized events, mutations, and locations add difficulty to various maps, while optional modifiers can make the game harder… or more casual, if you prefer.
Features of Infectonator 3: Apocalypse for PC
watch the humans squirm. Traps, explosives, and zombified monstrosities are at your disposal to make each level a gruesome and delightful showcase of your virus’s power.
1. 35 zombies to discover and craft
2. A wonderfully warped world
3. Classic pixelart with a modern twist
4. Over 200 unique interactive levels
5. Use the environment to your advantage
6. Traps, explosives, and zombified monstrosities
7. Gorgeous 3D environments
8. Expressive and cute-yet-creepy 2D humans
9. Destroying the globe one bite at a time
10. The ultimate in simulation-strategy games!
Whats New In this Infectonator 3: Apocalypse?
• The “123 bug” has been fixed. If it is still occurring, please follow Step #2 here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9037938?hl=en
• Addressed an issue when the game was freezing when retrieving saves from the cloud.
• Thank you so much for your continued patience and support! If an issue you had been experiencing has been resolved, we’d appreciate it if you considered updating your rating.
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse is an addicting strategy game that I can’t seem to put down. The objective is to use your infection to wipe out humanity while keeping your own virus population alive. With each new level, the stakes get higher and the challenges become more difficult. I have to use all of my cunning and strategy to survive and achieve world domination.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Infectonator 3: Apocalypse to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Infectonator 3: Apocalypse and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Infectonator 3: Apocalypse.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
All Document Reader & Viewer is a versatile app that can be used to view and read all types of documents on your Android device. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, and...
If you're in the mood for some hospital-themed fun, look no further than Hospital Quest. This game offers a variety of mini games, all with a hospital theme. Whether you're a doctor, nurse, or...