JCast is a new, innovative way to experience Jewish content. It is the first Jewish content streaming app and it offers users a unique and convenient way to access Jewish content on their phones and tablets. JCast provides users with access to a variety of content, including articles, podcasts, videos, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the JCast for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||JCast On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JadooTV, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
JCast Andorid App Summary
The JCast was developed by the popular developer agency named JadooTV, Inc.. They have the JCast in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is v4.4.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 59981 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JCast latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 22, 2020 was the last date the JCast was updated with new features. If you want to use the JCast on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JCast using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download JCast For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JCast using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JCast on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JCast here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of JCast for PC
1. Stream any file from smart phone or tablet to Jadoo5 Box.
2. Use your mobile device as touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of Jadoo5 Box.
3. Stream camera and mic-phone of phone or tablet to Jadoo5 Box.
4. Mirror TV screen to smart phone or tablet and touch the phone screen directly to control Jadoo5 Box.
5. Real-time scale, rotate or slide picture on mobile device and show it on Jadoo5 Box.
6. Control Jadoo5 Box with gestures on smart phone or tablet.
7. Connect to more than one Jadoo5 Box at the same time.
8. Customize the layout of remote controller on mobile device.
9. Record and play back your interactions with Jadoo5 Box.
10. Access help documentation and support.
JCast App Overview and Details
JCast is a multi-screen interaction software for smart phone or tablet to interact with Jadoo5 Box.
● Stream any file (audio, video, photos, ms-office documents, txt, pdf, apk…etc ) from smart phone or tablet to Jadoo5 Box.
● Use your mobile device as touch mouse, air mouse, keyboard, touch pad and remote controller of Jadoo5 Box.
● Stream camera and mic-phone of phone or tablet to Jadoo5 Box.
● Mirror TV screen to smart phone or tablet and touch the phone screen directly to control Jadoo5 Box.
● Real-time scale, rotate or slide picture on mobile device and show it on Jadoo5 Box.
*This application requires JCast application on Jadoo5 Box as well.
Whats New In this JCast?
Bug fixes and Improvements
In conclusion, the JCast application is a very useful tool that can be used by journalists to share news and articles with each other. It is a great way to keep track of the latest news and to connect with other journalists.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JCast of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JCast to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JCast and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the JCast. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JCast.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Since Michael Jackson's death in 2009, there has been a resurgence of interest in his work. This app provides lyrics for all of Michael Jackson's songs - solo and with the Jackson 5 - free and...
The Fine Bagpipes Tuner is an electronic device that helps bagpipes players to tune their bagpipes. It is a small, handheld device that produces a tone that is specific to bagpipes. The Fine Bagpipes...