IAME X30 Karting is a great way to get started in the world of motorsports. The karts are easy to drive and handle well, making them perfect for beginners. The engines are also relatively small and lightweight, making them a good choice for younger drivers.
Installing and using the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Jetting for IAME X30 Karting Andorid App Summary
Jet Lab, LLC has developed the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Sports category on Play Store. Jetting for IAME X30 Karting has over 329 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Jetting for IAME X30 Karting is currently 1.0.0.
The latest upstate time of the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting is Jan 18, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Jetting for IAME X30 Karting App Overview and Details
This app provides, using temperature, altitude, humidity, atmospheric pressure and your engine configuration, a recommendation about optimal carburetor config (jetting) for karts with IAME X30, Parilla Leopard, X30 Super 175 engines which use a Tillotson or Tryton diaphragm carburetors
Valid for the following IAME engine models:
• X30 Junior – 22mm restrictor (Tillotson HW-27 or Tryton HB-27 carburetors)
• X30 Junior – 22.7mm restrictor (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Junior – 26mm header + flex (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Junior – 29mm header + flex (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Junior – 31mm header + flex (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Senior – header + flex (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Senior – 1-piece exhaust (HW-27 or HB-27)
• X30 Super 175 (Tillotson HB-10)
• Parilla Leopard (Tillotson HL-334)
This app can obtain automatically the position and altitude to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station through the internet. Internal barometer is used on supported devices for better precision. Application can run without GPS, WiFi and internet, in this case the user has to enter weather data manually.
• For each carburetor configuration, the following values are given: high speed screw position, low speed screw position, pop-off pressure, optimal exhaust length, spark plug, spark plug gap, optimal exhaust temperature (EGT), optimal water temperature
• Fine tuning for high and low speed screws
• History of all your carburetor configs
• Graphic display of fuel mix quality (Air/Flow Ratio or Lambda)
• Selectable fuel type (gasoline with or without ethanol, Racing fuels available, for example: VP C12, VP 110, VP MRX02, Sunoco)
• Adjustable fuel/oil ratio
• Mix wizard to get the perfect mix ratio (fuel calculator)
• Carburetor ice warning
• Possibility of use automatic weather data or a portable weather station
• If you don’t want to share your location, you can manually select any place in the world, the carburetor config will be adapted for this place
• let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, meter and feet for altitude, liters, ml, gallons, oz for fuel, and mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg atm for pressures
The application contains four tabs, which are described next:
• Results: In this tab high speed screw position, low speed screw position, pop-off pressure, optimal exhaust length, spark plug, spark plug gap, optimal exhaust temperature (EGT), optimal water temperature are shown. These data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration given in the next tabs. This tab lets do a fine tuning adjustment for all this values to adapt to the concrete engine. Also the air density, density altitude, relative air density, SAE – dyno correction factor, station pressure, SAE- relative horsepower, volumetric content of oxygen, oxygen pressure are shown too. On this tab, you can also share your settings with your colleagues. You can also see in a graphic form the calculated ratio of air and fuel (lambda).
• History: This tab contains the history of all carburetor configs. This tab also contains your favorite carburetor configs.
• Engine: You can configure in this screen the information about the engine, that is, engine model, type of restrictor, carburetor, spark manufacturer, fuel type, oil mix ratio
• Weather: In this tab, you can set the values for current temperature, pressure, altitude and humidity. Also this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service (you can choose one weather data source from several possible) to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity). In addition, this application can work with a pressure sensor built into the device. You can see if it is available on your device and turn it on or off.
If you have any doubt about using this App, please, contact us.
Features of Jetting for IAME X30 Karting for PC
app will calculate weather data for that place
|App Name:||Jetting for IAME X30 Karting On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jet Lab, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Jetting for IAME X30 Karting On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Jetting for IAME X30 Karting on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Jetting for IAME X30 Karting?
• On the results tab new data for tuners are available: Air Density, Relative Air Density, Density Altitude, Station Pressure, SAE – Dyno Correction Factor, SAE – Relative Horsepower, Volumetric Content Of Oxygen, Oxygen Pressure
• We added new fuels, this is gasoline with ethanol. It require a richer carburation than regular premium gasoline
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush and love to go fast, then jetting for IAME X30 karting may be the perfect sport for you! It’s a relatively new form of karting that has quickly gained in popularity due to its exciting and challenging nature. Jetting for IAME X30 karting is a great way to improve your driving skills while having a lot of fun. So, if you’re looking for a new challenge and want to experience the
Did the guide help you download and install the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Jetting for IAME X30 Karting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jetting for IAME X30 Karting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jetting for IAME X30 Karting.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Food recipes are an important part of our lives. They can make our lives better, or worse. By learning about food recipes, we can learn how to make good food choices. We can also learn how to cook...
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a statutory body constituted under the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Act, 2002. The Board is responsible for selection of...