Jo Drive is a new way to get around town. It’s a car sharing service that lets you use your smartphone to reserve a car and drive it yourself. It’s perfect for short trips, and there are no membership fees.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Jo Drive for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Jo Drive For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Jo Drive on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Jo Drive, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Jo Drive app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Jo Drive Andorid App Summary
Under the Social category on Google Play store, Jo Drive has over 4343 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Jo Drive Co. has developed the Jo Drive and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.0.7.
Until this latest version, Jo Drive has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 9, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Jo Drive on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Jo Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jo Drive Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Jo Drive for PC
” that show her the people who have the same schedule as her for work and have the same destinations.
1. The JoDrive program is based on the idea of forming friendships between students and employees.
2. Car owners will benefit from this application because their new friends who live in the same area will help with gas expenses and other costs.
3. At the same time, those who do not own a car will secure their transport at very low prices when they accompany their new friends with cars.
4. The program is a link between people that live in the same place and have the same schedule for work or studies and share the same destinations.
5. The application is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
6. Employees can enter their working hours and car information on the application.
7. The application will show employees the people who have the same schedule as them for work and have the same destinations.
8. Employees can contact the people who have the same schedule as them and share the costs of transportation.
9. The application is available in Arabic and English.
10. The JoDrive program is a new and innovative way to secure transportation and save money.
Jo Drive App Overview and Details
Are you a university student or an employee?
Do you have a car and you pay a lot of gas by yourself?
Are you someone who doesn’t own a car, and you’d like to share rides with a new friend and share the cost of gas with them?
Would you like to secure your transportation every day at the lowest cost and on a permanent basis?
Is all of your money wasted on taxies and you don’t share the taxi fare?
Do you live in a remote governorate and work or study in Amman?
The solution is in the “JoDrive” program
The program is based on the idea of forming friendships between students and employees. The program is a link between people that live in the same place and have the same schedule for work or studies and share the same destinations.
Car owners will benefit from this application because their new friends who live in the same area will help with gas expenses and other costs. At the same time, those who do not own a car will secure their transport at very low prices when they accompany their new friends with cars.
Hossam who does not own a car decided he wants to save himself money when he heard about the application “Jo Drive” and downloaded it.
He chose that he is a university student
That he does not own a car
The area of his residence and his university
And the times of his lectures ..
And he clicked the search button.
He found neighbors in the same area with cars that leave their houses at the same time. He took their number through the application, and they began to share the costs of gasoline and the car and saved themselves transportation costs. If there were no people with cars around him, Hussam would find results of other people with no cars that have the same appointment, and they can gather to share a taxi and split the cost.
Rawan is an employee who has implemented the application of “JoDrive” and went to the employee section and entered that she has a car and her working hours.
She was able to access the “private results option” which makes her information only visible to female users, so that she would only pair with other women who share the same address and working hours as her, and they could all share the ride and gasoline prices. Moreover, she made new lasting friendships with people who live in the same area where she lives.
Hossam and Rawan saved time and effort from high monthly expenses and shortened waiting time under the rain and other inconveniences because their new friends are picking them up at their doorstep. Additionally, they helped decrease the problem of traffic jams by using one car instead of four after they started using the app.
* Free application for everyone
What are you waiting? You only have to download the “JoDrive” App From Play Store or App Store, register your information, start a search, and you’ll find results quickly.
CEO & Founder:
Ahmad Fareed Al Saif firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahmad Daas email@example.com
Ameer Salah firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats New In this Jo Drive?
New Design for the App
Jo Drive is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I live my life. I can now access all of my files from anywhere in the world, which has eliminated the need to carry around a heavy laptop. The application is also very user-friendly, which makes it easy for me to access my files without any trouble. Overall, I am very impressed with Jo Drive and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy way to store and access their files.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Jo Drive of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Jo Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jo Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jo Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jo Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
TeleShop Jo is a unique online store that offers a one-stop shopping experience for all your telecommunications needs. We are committed to providing our customers with the best products and services...
and Management The MB School of Economics and Management is one of the most renowned business schools in the world. The school offers a range of undergraduate, graduate and executive education...