Kids vs Zombies is an upcoming film about a group of kids who have to fight off a horde of zombies. The film is set in a small town in the middle of nowhere, and the kids have to use their wits and skills to survive. This is their story.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Kids vs Zombies for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Kids vs Zombies On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lumen Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Kids vs Zombies Andorid App Summary
The Kids vs Zombies was developed by the popular developer agency named Lumen Games. They have the Kids vs Zombies in the Role Playing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.16.566, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 35516 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Kids vs Zombies latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 3, 2019 was the last date the Kids vs Zombies was updated with new features. If you want to use the Kids vs Zombies on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Kids vs Zombies using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Kids vs Zombies For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Kids vs Zombies using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Kids vs Zombies on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Kids vs Zombies here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Kids vs Zombies for PC
1. Defeat zombies and save your friends
2. Collect equipment and become stronger
3. Explore different scenarios
4. Gather your gang and conquer the zombie world
5. Look cooler while beating zombies
6. Collect coins and power-ups
7. Upgrade your abilities
8. Battle zombies in different environments
9. Survive longer each time you play
10. Achievements and Leaderboards
Kids vs Zombies App Overview and Details
Defeat zombies on this crazy apocalypse to save your friends. Collect equipment on your way to become stronger (and look cooler) and beat more zombies. Explore different scenarios, gather your gang and conquer this zombie world.
Whats New In this Kids vs Zombies?
Overall stability improved.
Tell us what you think! Answer our feedback questionnaire to let us know what you love and hate about the game.
We hope you enjoy the new update!
Overall, Kids vs Zombies is an incredibly fun and addicting game that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. The simple yet challenging gameplay, as well as the wide variety of zombies to kill, make it an exciting experience that is perfect for any mobile gamer. So if you’re looking for a new game to keep you occupied, be sure to check out Kids vs Zombies!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Kids vs Zombies of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Kids vs Zombies to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kids vs Zombies and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kids vs Zombies. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kids vs Zombies.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Samashti, the Student Council of Jadhavpur University (SCS) is the apex body of the students of the university. It is the representative body of the students consisting of the representatives from...
MK Bazaar is a unique online marketplace that brings the high street to your home. Offering a wide range of products, MK Bazaar has everything you need to make your house a home. From furniture and...