MH Scorer is a mobile app that helps you score your mental health. You can track your mood, sleep, anxiety, and other symptoms to get a better understanding of your mental health. The app also includes a community of people who are also tracking their mental health. MH Scorer is the perfect tool for people who want to improve their mental health and get support from others.
The latest MH Scorer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
MH Scorer Andorid App Summary
Magnum Geo has developed the MH Scorer for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, MH Scorer has got over 37+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of MH Scorer is Feb 17, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
MH Scorer App Overview and Details
Features of the MH Scorer app:
– Live score update
– Tournament stats
– Team standings
– Automatic points table
– Teams and players info
Download the Garware Cricket mobile app to follow LIVE match updates!
Features of MH Scorer for PC
-Live score updates
-Automatic points table
-Teams and players info
Install “MH Scorer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the MH Scorer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the MH Scorer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install MH Scorer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||MH Scorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magnum Geo|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MH Scorer?
MH Scorer is a powerful application that helps mental health professionals track and score patient progress. It is an essential tool for managing patient care.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the MH Scorer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This MH Scorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MH Scorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the MH Scorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MH Scorer.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
PRV.mk is a project management tool that helps you manage your projects and tasks. It makes it easy to track your progress and stay on top of your work. With PRV.mk, you can easily create and manage...
s Hello, my name is ________ and I am the owner of ________. We offer a wide variety of ________, ________, and ________. We also offer a ________ for first-time customers. Our ________ are some of...