MH-translator is an online machine translation service that enables users to translate text between multiple languages. The service employs machine translation technology to translate text from one language to another. Users can translate text by entering it into the text box on the homepage, or by copying and pasting text into the text box. The service supports translation between the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Icelandic.
The latest MH-translator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
MH-translator Andorid App Summary
Mohamed Hamza has developed the MH-translator for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, MH-translator has got over 9+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0
The latest update of MH-translator is Jun 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
MH-translator App Overview and Details
تطبيق مجاني مترجم بدون اعلانات مزعجه
يقوم بترجمة 100+ لغه في ضغطه زر سهل الاستخدام يحتفظ بالكلمات التي بحثت عنها
My mh-translator is very simple translator that over than 100 language
can be translated in one click,
Preserve the history of your words translated before
Features of MH-translator for PC
1. A free, easy-to-use translator with over 100 languages.
2. Translates quickly with just one click.
3. Remembers translated words for future reference.
4. 100% free with no annoying ads.
5. Supports a variety of languages.
6. Fast, easy translation with no waiting.
7. Portable and easy to use on the go.
8. Convenient and efficient for everyday use.
9. Comprehensive translation tool for all your needs.
10. A user-friendly translator that is perfect for anyone.
Install “MH-translator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing MH-translator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install MH-translator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type MH-translator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the MH-translator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||MH-translator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mohamed Hamza|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MH-translator?
MH Translator, try and enjoy it without anoying ads
MH Translator is a great application for people who need to translate texts on their mobile devices. The app provides an easy to use interface that makes translating texts a breeze. The app also includes a dictionary, which makes it easy to lookup translations for words that are not in the text you are translating. Overall, MH Translator is an excellent app that makes translating texts on the go a breeze.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the MH-translator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This MH-translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MH-translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the MH-translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MH-translator.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...