Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom. The game is the fourth and latest installment in the Monster Hunter series, released worldwide in early 2015. Players take the role of a hunter, tasked to hunt down and either kill or trap monsters that roam the game’s open world.
In this article, we will show you how to download MH4U Database For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MH4U Database technical specifications first.
MH4U Database Andorid App Summary
Gathering Hall Studios is the developer of this MH4U Database application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 48777+ users of this app. The MH4U Database app rating is currently 1.09.
It was last updated on Sep 25, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MH4U Database for PC
– Quest list with goals, subquest, and rewards
– Monster weakness, carves, and habitats
– Gathering points with drop percentages
– Location maps including gathering points
– Full weapon trees with creation materials
– Armor list with skills and creation materials
– Item combinations
– Searchable items list including decorations, weapons, and armor
– Skill list
|App Name:||MH4U Database On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gathering Hall Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 25, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download MH4U Database For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download MH4U Database on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type MH4U Database and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the MH4U Database andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
MH4U Database App Overview and Details
An unofficial quick MH4U reference, including equipment, monsters, quests, skills, and more!
The app is not in active development and will no longer be receiving future updates.
* Quest List with Goals, Subquest, and Rewards
* Monster Weakness, Carves, and Habitats
* Gathering Points with Drop Percentages
* Location Maps including Gathering Points
* Full Weapon Trees with creation materials
* Armor List with Skills and creation materials
* Item Combinations
* Searchable Items list including Decorations, Weapons, and Armor
* Skill List
Disclaimer: GatheringHallStudios is unaffiliated with Capcom, which owns the trademark for Monster Hunter. This is an app made by the community for the community.
Whats New In this MH4U Database?
Hotfix to support newer Android versions.
MH4U Database is an amazing application that has helped me tremendously in my hunt for monsters. With its detailed information on each monster, I am able to locate them much faster and easier than ever before. Additionally, the application keeps track of my progress, which is very helpful in monitoring my growth as a hunter. Overall, MH4U Database is an extremely valuable tool and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in hunting monsters!
This concludes our article on MH4U Database Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MH4U Database for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MH4U Database to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MH4U Database and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the MH4U Database. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MH4U Database.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...