The MHGU Database is an online resource that provides information on the Monster Hunter series of video games, including Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. The database includes articles on game mechanics, weapons, armor, monsters, and other game-related topics. It also includes a forum where users can discuss the games and share tips and strategies.
The latest MHGU Database for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
MHGU Database Andorid App Summary
Gathering Hall Studios has developed the MHGU Database for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, MHGU Database has got over 400292+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 2.4.3
The latest update of MHGU Database is Jul 17, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
MHGU Database App Overview and Details
An unofficial quick and easy to use reference from Gathering Hall Studios (creators of MH4U Database and MHWorld Database). Includes equipment, monsters, quests, skills, and more! Now updated with information for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.
If you are playing Generations instead of Ultimate, then use the Monster Hunter Generations app instead.
Currently looking for translators for Spanish, French, Italian, and German. If interested, find us on Discord via the about page.
* Free and Open Source!
* No advertisements
* Quick offline reference with no internet connection required
* Universal search for all the data in the app
* Linked cross-referencing for all data
* Quest List with Goals, Subquest, and Rewards
* Monster Weakness, Carves, and Habitats
* Gathering Points with Drop Percentages
* Full Weapon Trees with creation and upgrade materials
* Armorset list with Skills and creation materials
* Custom Armor Set Builder with skill previews
* Custom Wishlists with material requirements tracking
* Palico Weapons with creation materials
* Item Combinations
* Skill List
Disclaimer: GatheringHallStudios is unaffiliated with Capcom, which owns the trademark for Monster Hunter. This is an app made by the community for the community.
Features of MHGU Database for PC
-Free and open source-No advertisements-Quick offline reference with no internet connection required-Universal search for all the data in the app-Linked cross-referencing for all data-Quest List with Goals, Subquest, and Rewards-Monster Weakness, Carves, and Habitats-Gathering Points with Drop Percentages-Full Weapon Trees with creation and upgrade materials-Armorset list with Skills and creation materials-Custom Armor Set Builder with skill previews-Custom Wishlists with material requirements tracking-Palico Weapons with creation materials-Item Combinations-Decorations-Skill List
Install “MHGU Database” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the MHGU Database on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the MHGU Database app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install MHGU Database.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||MHGU Database On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gathering Hall Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MHGU Database?
Fixed recovery ammo not displaying. New under the hood changes to update Android SDK version. Some of these changes should hopefully improve stability.
The MHGU Database is an excellent application for managing your monster hunting. The user interface is easy to use and the functionality is excellent. The ability to easily track your hunts, create new quests, and manage your inventory is extremely helpful. The MHGU Database is a must have for any MHGU player.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the MHGU Database for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This MHGU Database to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MHGU Database and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the MHGU Database. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MHGU Database.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
This guide is designed to help MJ users navigate the web and find information they need. The first section covers basic search techniques, while the second section provides links to some of the most...
Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana, and was the seventh of nine children. His mother, Katherine, was a devout Jehovah's Witness, while his father, Joseph, was a steelworker...