My Town: Stores Dress up is a game for girls who love fashion and shopping. In this game, you get to go shopping in your favorite stores, and dress up the models in the latest fashion trends. You can choose from a variety of clothes, shoes, and accessories to create the perfect outfit. You can also change the models’ hair and makeup to match their outfits. So if you love fashion and shopping, then this is the game for you!
We will help you download the My Town: Stores Dress up game for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install My Town: Stores Dress up game on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the My Town: Stores Dress up game on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the My Town: Stores Dress up game, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the My Town: Stores Dress up game, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the My Town: Stores Dress up game appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the My Town: Stores Dress up game by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the My Town: Stores Dress up game on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||My Town: Stores Dress up game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Town Games Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Town: Stores Dress up game Andorid App Summary
My Town Games Ltd is the developer of the My Town: Stores Dress up game, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the My Town: Stores Dress up game from them is 7.00.04 with over 15515603 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the My Town: Stores Dress up game is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the My Town: Stores Dress up game is Aug 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the My Town: Stores Dress up game on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
My Town: Stores Dress up game App Overview and Details
The perfect doll house for girls who are into fashion and love to dress up
A new mall with exciting new stores has opened in My Town! Imagine all the stories your children can create with more than 6 different stores to explore and whole new set of character to dress up and befriend. Find the latest fashions in our clothing store and dress up before you go shopping, get a sweet treat in the candy store or pick up ingredients for tonight’s dinner in the supermarket. My Town : Stores is a digital doll house providing hours of education and interactive entertainment for girls aged 4 – 12. With no time limits or high scores to achieve, the only limit in My Town girls games is your own creativity!
A game for girls with playful imagination to experience their own shop in a mall.
My Town : Doll House Features
*6 stores to explore including a huge supermarket with over 67 items to buy, play or eat, a candy store where you can make popcorn, pick up some gum and find ALL the sweets you can possibly imagine, a clothing store to dress up the family in 87 of the most fashionable looks and even a food truck!
*New characters to play, dress and style
*Let your favorite My Town characters join the fun and transfer them from other My Town Girls Games
*The perfect game for girls aged 4 to 12
Recommended Age Group
Girls 4-12: My Town games are safe for children to play even when parents or other family members are out of the room. The doll houses are specifically developed for children and provide a imaginative and safe environment.
About My Town
The My Town Games studio designs digital doll house games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
Features of My Town: Stores Dress up game for PC
1. Girls can explore a mall with 6 different stores.
2. There are new characters to play with and dress up.
3. Girls can transfer their favorite My Town characters to the game.
4. The game is designed for children aged 4 to 12.
5. The game promotes creativity and open ended play.
6. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines.
7. The game is available on iOS and Android.
8. The game has won awards from parents and children alike.
9. The game is available in over 30 languages.
10. The game is available for purchase on the App Store and Google Play.
Whats New In this My Town: Stores Dress up game?
This version includes a few improvements to make your game experience smoother. We hope you will have a lot of fun! Let us know what you think by contacting us directly or by leaving a 5-star review.
After playing the My Town: Stores Dress up game application, I found that it was a lot of fun. It was interesting to be able to dress up the character in the game with different clothes and accessories. I also liked being able to change the background of the store. It was a lot of fun to experiment with different combinations.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the My Town: Stores Dress up game? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This My Town: Stores Dress up game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Town: Stores Dress up game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Town: Stores Dress up game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Town: Stores Dress up game.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
MC Ale is an up-and-coming rapper from the Bronx, New York. He started making music in high school and quickly developed a following in his local scene. His hard-hitting lyrics and energetic...
Welcome to Cafe Cat Logic Puzzles, a place where you can sharpen your logic skills with some fun and challenging puzzles. Our puzzles are designed to be low-bandwidth, so you can enjoy them even when...