Pingo is an app that allows users to make free international calls and send free texts. With Pingo, there are no contracts and no monthly fees. Pingo is available for Android and iOS devices.
Do you know the technical specifics of Pingo for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Pingo Andorid App Summary
The Pingo application developer is GEO TRACK TECHNOLOGIES INC. They listed the Pingo under the Social category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Pingo is more than 9822397. With a 3.7, the latest 2.5.21 of the Pingo is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Pingo is Aug 24, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Pingo on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Pingo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GEO TRACK TECHNOLOGIES INC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pingo Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Pingo on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Pingo and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Pingo on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Pingo for PC
1. GPS locator – see your child’s location on the map and the history of the day’s activity – an online location diary.
2. Make sure that your child does not go to dangerous places.
3. Hear what’s going on around your child to make sure they’re okay.
4. Send a loud signal to your child’s phone if they have left it in their backpack or on silent mode and can’t hear the call.
5. Find out what apps your child used at school.
6. See whether your child played in class instead of learning.
7. Get notifications when your child is on time for school.
8. Get notifications if the battery is about to run out.
9. Chat with your child in the chat room with fun stickers and send voice messages.
10. In case of technical problems, contact Find My Kids 24-hour support via support chat in the app or by e-mail email@example.com.
Pingo App Overview and Details
Pingo is a companion app to Find My Kids, our app for parents. Please only install this app on a device used by a child or teenager.
We recommend you start by downloading the Find My Kids app on your phone. After that, install Pingo on your child’s device and enter the code from the Find My Kids app you received when you signed up.
Now these two devices are connected and you can use the GPS tracker.
OUR KEY FEATURES:
GPS locator – see your child’s location on the map and the history of the day’s activity – an online location diary. Make sure that your child does not go to dangerous places
Sound around – listen to what’s going on around your child to make sure they’re okay
Loud signal – send a loud signal to your child’s phone if they have left it in their backpack or on silent mode and can’t hear the call
Parental control – find out what apps they used at school, whether they played in class instead of learning
Notifications – make sure your child is on time for school: get notifications when they get to school, back home, and other places you’ve created
Battery control – remind your child to charge the phone on time: you will be notified if the battery is about to run out
Family chat – chat with your child in the chat room with fun stickers and send voice messages
You can see your child’s online location for free once the devices are connected. Other features in the free version are available with restrictions. To use all the features of the app, you should buy a subscription.
In case of technical problems, you can always contact Find My Kids 24-hour support via support chat in the app or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats New In this Pingo?
We think that you are grown up enough or on your way to become, but for your parents you are still a kid and they are worried about you. To make them less worried, you can install our app and give all the necessary permissions for its proper work. Your parents will always know that you’re okay and they won’t get nervous and and bother you with calls and messages.
Overall, the Pingo application is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a useful tool. I would definitely recommend Pingo to anyone looking for an easy way to communicate with friends and family.
Downloading and installing the Pingo for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Pingo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pingo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pingo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pingo.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...