Police Quest is a series of adventure video games that puts the player in the shoes of a police officer. The games were originally produced for MS-DOS, and later ported to other platforms. The series was created by Jim Walls, who also created the Sierra adventure game series, King’s Quest. The games are notable for their realism and for giving the player the opportunity to make choices that affect the outcome of the game.
The latest Police Quest! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Police Quest! Andorid App Summary
Coda Platform has developed the Police Quest! for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Police Quest! has got over 2489243+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 6.0.1
The latest update of Police Quest! is Mar 2, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Police Quest! App Overview and Details
Get into your car and enjoy feeling like a police officer!
Fun police experience with innovative mini-games.
Get ready for new adventures!
Features of Police Quest! for PC
1. Chase criminals in your car!
2. Enjoy a fun police experience with innovative mini-games.
3. Get ready for new adventures.
4. Drive around in a police car.
5. Chase criminals and arrest them.
6. Have a blast playing as a police officer.
7. Experience what it’s like to be a law enforcement officer.
8. Play exciting mini-games.
9. Enjoy a great gaming experience.
10. Have a ton of fun!
Install “Police Quest!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Police Quest! on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Police Quest! on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Police Quest! and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Police Quest! as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Police Quest! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Coda Platform|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Police Quest!?
Level improvements an bug fixes
In conclusion, Police Quest is an excellent application that can help police officers with their work. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that can be helpful in the field. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is in law enforcement.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Police Quest! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Police Quest! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Police Quest! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Police Quest!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Police Quest!.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Car Crash III Beam DH Real Damage Simulator 2018 For PC [Free Download On Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac]
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...