The RESOL VBus®Touch HC is a precision-engineered, wall-mounted touchscreen controller for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The intuitive, easy-to-use interface provides users with quick and easy access to all of the system’s features and functions. The VBus®Touch HC is the perfect choice for both residential and commercial applications.
This article is all about helping you get to know the RESOL VBus®Touch HC for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||RESOL VBus®Touch HC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RESOL – Elektronische Regelungen GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2021|
|Get it On:|
RESOL VBus®Touch HC Andorid App Summary
The RESOL VBus®Touch HC was developed by the popular developer agency named RESOL – Elektronische Regelungen GmbH. They have the RESOL VBus®Touch HC in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3070 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With RESOL VBus®Touch HC latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 30, 2021 was the last date the RESOL VBus®Touch HC was updated with new features. If you want to use the RESOL VBus®Touch HC on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the RESOL VBus®Touch HC using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download RESOL VBus®Touch HC For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the RESOL VBus®Touch HC using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the RESOL VBus®Touch HC on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for RESOL VBus®Touch HC here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of RESOL VBus®Touch HC for PC
1. Easily adjust your RESOL heating controller from a mobile device.
2. Intuitive and easy to use.
3. Communicate with your heating system while travelling.
4. Heating system data displayed in a clearly arranged graphic.
5. Compatible with the following RESOL controllers:
– DeltaTherm HC mini (included)
– DeltaTherm HC (available via in-app purchase)
– DeltaSol MX (available via in-app purchase)
6. Automatically activates the app-based remote access in the controller.
7. Adapts to the system language of the device it is installed on.
8. Connects to the Internet via a RESOL Datalogger or Communication module.
9. Access to all controllers registered with your VBus.net account.
10. Signing up for VBus.net is free of charge.
RESOL VBus®Touch HC App Overview and Details
With VBus®Touch HC, you can adjust your RESOL heating controller from a mobile device.
Operating VBus®Touch HC is easy and intuitive.
Never before has it been this easy to communicate with your heating system – e. g. while travelling, you can heat up your home before you return or adjust your heating to counter changing weather conditions with just a tap to your wrist – no problem with VBus®Touch HC. Additionally, the system data are displayed in a clearly arranged graphic.
VBus®Touch HC is compatible to the following RESOL controllers:
• DeltaTherm® HC mini (included)
• DeltaTherm® HC (available via in-app purchase)
• DeltaSol® MX (available via in-app purchase)
Upon commissioning, VBus®Touch HC automatically activates the app-based remote access in the controller and adapts to the system language of the device it is installed on (currently, German, English, French, Italian, Spanish are supported).
The controllers have to be connected to the Internet via a RESOL Datalogger or Communication module. The app will automatically connect to your VBus.net account. All controllers registered with this user account can be accessed via VBus®Touch HC. If you don’t have a VBus.net account, yet, you will automatically be forwarded to a sign-up page. Signing up for VBus.net is free of charge.
Whats New In this RESOL VBus®Touch HC?
– Added translations: Spanish, French and Italian
The RESOL VBus®Touch HC application is a great tool for managing and monitoring heating systems. The intuitive interface and real-time data make it easy to keep track of system performance and make necessary adjustments. The application is easy to use and has a wide range of features that make it a valuable tool for any heating system.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the RESOL VBus®Touch HC of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This RESOL VBus®Touch HC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RESOL VBus®Touch HC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the RESOL VBus®Touch HC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RESOL VBus®Touch HC.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Soroban is a Japanese abacus. Anzan is a software that simulates the Soroban. Anzan is a software that helps you to improve your Soroban skills. You can use Anzan to practice mental arithmetic, or...
Desi Radio Junction (HD) is a Punjabi web radio station that broadcasts live 24/7. We play the latest Punjabi songs and keep you connected to your Punjabi roots. Our DJs are from the Punjab and they...