Shani Ji Ki Amritvani is a religious discourse by Shani Dev, the god of Saturn. This discourse is believed to be very powerful and is said to shower blessings on the devotee.
We will help you download the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Shani Ji Ki Amritvani on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Shani Ji Ki Amritvani on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Shani Ji Ki Amritvani on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Shani Ji Ki Amritvani On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vijay Prince|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Shani Ji Ki Amritvani Andorid App Summary
Vijay Prince is the developer of the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani, and they have the app under the Music & Audio of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani from them is 9.0.0 with over 3278 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani is Mar 3, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Shani Ji Ki Amritvani App Overview and Details
Praise and worship is a powerful part of our walk with God, and is appropriate for every day and every hour. What goes on in the spiritual realm will eventually show up for our eyes to see in the natural. It’s commanded by God, but just like all the other things He tells us to do, it is followed by blessings. When we choose to worship in faith, despite our feelings, God sets in motions things only seen in the spiritual realm.
Features in application
1. Clear audio voice for Meditation
2. Backward & forward buttons
3. Media player seek bar to scroll the media track with time duration
4. Set as wallpaper
5. Set as ringtone
6. Temple Bell sound
7. Shankh sound
Features of Shani Ji Ki Amritvani for PC
1. The ability to choose between clear audio voices for meditation.
2. The ability to scroll through the media track with the media player seek bar.
3. The ability to set the application as wallpaper or ringtone.
4. The ability to choose between temple bell and shankh sounds.
5. The ability to see the time duration of the media track.
6. The ability to receive blessings for choosing to worship in faith.
7. The ability to see the spiritual realm in the natural.
Whats New In this Shani Ji Ki Amritvani?
Shani Ji Ki Amritvani is a mobile application that provides users with the ability to recite Shani Ji’s Amritvani. The app also includes a section that allows users to learn more about Shani Ji and his teachings.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Shani Ji Ki Amritvani to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shani Ji Ki Amritvani and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shani Ji Ki Amritvani.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
or Good Guys What is the difference between a city gang and a street gang? Is one more dangerous than the other? How do city gangs form and why do young people join them? City gangs are not as...
This guide is designed to help MJ users navigate the web and find information they need. The first section covers basic search techniques, while the second section provides links to some of the most...