Shohoz is a technology company that provides online ticketing and transportation services. It was founded in 2014 by a group of entrepreneurs who wanted to make it easier for people to travel. The company is headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Shohoz for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Shohoz For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Shohoz for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Shohoz.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Shohoz on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Shohoz and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Shohoz on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Shohoz On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Mar 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Shohoz Andorid App Summary
The Shohoz was developed by the popular developer agency named Shohoz.com. They have the Shohoz in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.0.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2303323 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Shohoz latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 14, 2022 was the last date the Shohoz was updated with new features. If you want to use the Shohoz on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Shohoz using the emulator later on.
Shohoz App Overview and Details
Shohoz, a technology-first company develops tech-driven solutions for the everyday challenges of Bangladeshi people. Shohoz is the largest online ticket destination in the country, catering to people’s travel needs. Our user-friendly app is ideal for your bus, launch and event tickets needs.
Discover hundreds of operators and routes, compare prices, enjoy the best deals and safeguards- all within a few minutes and with just a few taps on your phone.
*Over 5 million apps download
*Over 100 million tickets sold
*Partnering with hundreds of Bus operators
*Connecting country with more than 3,000 routes
Purchasing tickets has never been this easy! All you got to do is enter your location and travelling date and then you get to choose from the hundreds of operators and over 3000 routes. You can also select your desired seat and get your ticket delivered to your doorstep!
Shohoz offers insurance that provides up to BDT 2,00,000 travel risk coverage to its passengers in the case of accidental death, accidental hospitalization or indemnity, natural death and Covid-19.
Download the app & live the Shohoz way!
Features of Shohoz for PC
1. Shohoz is a technology-first company that develops tech-driven solutions for the everyday challenges of Bangladeshi people.
2. Shohoz is the largest online ticket destination in the country, catering to people’s travel needs.
3. Our user-friendly app is ideal for your bus, launch and event tickets needs.
5. Discover hundreds of operators and routes, compare prices, enjoy the best deals and safeguards- all within a few minutes and with just a few taps on your phone.
10. Ticket booking:
-Enter your location and travelling date and then you get to choose from the hundreds of operators and over 3000 routes.
-You can also select your desired seat and get your ticket delivered to your doorstep!
-Purchasing tickets has never been this easy!
-Shohoz offers insurance that provides up to BDT 2,00,000 travel risk coverage to its passengers in the case of accidental death, accidental hospitalization or indemnity, natural death and Covid-19.
-Download the app & live the Shohoz way!
Whats New In this Shohoz?
Shohoz is a Bangladeshi startup that offers a mobile app for booking bus and train tickets. It was founded in 2014 by Tarek El-Ghoneimy and Moshiur Rahman. The app has been downloaded more than 1 million times and has over 50,000 users. In February 2017, Shohoz raised $500,000 in a seed round led by venture capital firm Golden Gate Ventures.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Shohoz of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Shohoz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shohoz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shohoz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shohoz.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
This guide is designed to help MJ users navigate the web and find information they need. The first section covers basic search techniques, while the second section provides links to some of the most...
Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana, and was the seventh of nine children. His mother, Katherine, was a devout Jehovah's Witness, while his father, Joseph, was a steelworker...