Sixteen is a website and online community for writers. It’s a place where writers can share their work, get feedback, and connect with other writers. Sixteen also offers writing courses and resources, and publishes writing advice and interviews with successful writers.
The technical specifications of the Sixteen: Hacker News for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sixteen: Hacker News Andorid App Summary
Sixteen: Hacker News was developed by Jamie McDowell and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sixteen: Hacker News from Google Play store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Sixteen: Hacker News is 1.3.0 on Play store with total users of 36. The Sixteen: Hacker News app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sixteen: Hacker News is Aug 10, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sixteen: Hacker News on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Sixteen: Hacker News App Overview and Details
Sixteen is a Hacker News reader powered by the Hex API.
– Light/Dark themes.
– Collapsable comments.
– Sharing Articles/Comments.
Sixteen is Open source, please feel free to contribute or raise issues here:
– View Articles and comments in app.
Features of Sixteen: Hacker News for PC
– View articles and comments in app.
– Dark and light themes.
– Collapsible comments.
– Sorting articles and comments.
– Sharing articles and comments.
– Open source.
How To Install & Download Sixteen: Hacker News For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sixteen: Hacker News for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sixteen: Hacker News.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sixteen: Hacker News on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sixteen: Hacker News and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sixteen: Hacker News on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sixteen: Hacker News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jamie McDowell|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sixteen: Hacker News?
Overall, I thought the experience of building the Hacker News application was a great one. I learned a lot about React and Redux, and I now have a better understanding of how to build a complex web application. I also had a lot of fun working on the project, and I’m looking forward to building more applications in the future.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sixteen: Hacker News on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sixteen: Hacker News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sixteen: Hacker News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sixteen: Hacker News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sixteen: Hacker News.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
P-POSSUM is an open-source software development project initiated in early 2016. The project's goal is to create a decentralized, censorship-resistant platform that allows for the safe and secure...
Ramacha Palna is a beautiful Bengali song written by the great poet Rabindranath Tagore. The song is about a young girl's innocent love for her childhood friend. Even though they are separated by...