Xpy Watch is a new smartwatch that is designed to help you live a healthier life. It can track your heart rate, steps, and calories burned, and it also provides notifications for incoming calls, text messages, and emails. The Xpy Watch also has a built-in alarm clock and stopwatch.
The latest Xpy Watch for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Xpy Watch Andorid App Summary
Accvent has developed the Xpy Watch for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Xpy Watch has got over 22497+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.13.0.0525
The latest update of Xpy Watch is May 25, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Xpy Watch App Overview and Details
Before using this application, you need to purchase one or more of our authorized Security Surveillance Systems, and configure it by following the supplied user guide or access it directly from our Nexxt Solutions website: www.nexxtsolutions.com.
This application supports:
– Nexxt Solutions products: XPY4002-KX, XPY4004-KX, XPY8004-KX & Allistar Pro Series
– Optimizes playback module, to supports up to 4 cameras on one screen
– Captures live images, allowing you to take snapshot of live footage
– Audio monitoring (apply only to supported models)
– Video recording. You can record live video footage
– Remote playback
– Hand gestures to slide back and forth between screens; zoom in and out (supported models); PTZ controls (supported models); & stop playback by dragging and dropping live footage to trash can
– Local storage and management for captured pictures and videos – Features motion detection with alarm notification system
**Auto generated QR code feature on the DVR’s interface, requires a new firmware. Please update to latest firmware build.**
Features of Xpy Watch for PC
-Supports Nexxt Solutions products: XPY4002-KX, XPY4004-KX, XPY8004-KX, & Allistar Pro Series
-Optimizes playback module, to supports up to 4 cameras on one screen
-Captures live images, allowing you to take snapshot of live footage
-Audio monitoring (apply only to supported models)
-Video recording. You can record live video footage
-Hand gestures to slide back and forth between screens; zoom in and out (supported models); PTZ controls (supported models); & stop playback by dragging and dropping live footage to trash can
-Local storage and management for captured pictures and videos – Features motion detection with alarm notification system
Install “Xpy Watch” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Xpy Watch on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Xpy Watch on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Xpy Watch and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Xpy Watch as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Xpy Watch On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Xpy Watch?
Overall, the Xpy Watch application is a very useful tool that can help improve productivity. The ability to quickly and easily track time spent on specific tasks is a valuable feature, and the customizable notifications make it easy to stay on top of deadlines. The only downside is that the application can be a bit buggy at times, but overall it is a great tool that is worth checking out.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Xpy Watch for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Xpy Watch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Xpy Watch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Xpy Watch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Xpy Watch.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
DroidPSK is a handy PSK for Ham Radio app that allows you to connect to the Amateur Radio Service using digital modes. With DroidPSK, you can send and receive text messages, photos, and voice notes...
PRV.mk is a project management tool that helps you manage your projects and tasks. It makes it easy to track your progress and stay on top of your work. With PRV.mk, you can easily create and manage...