In the horror movie, “28 Days Later,” a group of survivors are fighting to stay alive against a horde of zombies. The zombies are the result of a virus that was released in a lab experiment. The virus causes the victim to become a mindless, bloodthirsty creature that can only survive by feeding on the living.
The technical specifications of the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later Andorid App Summary
Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later was developed by Clegames Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later from Google Play store under the Action category. The latest version of Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later is 1.1.0 on Play store with total users of 164988. The Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later is Mar 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later App Overview and Details
It’s been 28 days since the apocalypse. Your sole goal is to survive as long as you can. Defend yourself and your significant others from the zombies! Make the right weapon combo to clear each stage of nemesis. There will be several realistic weapons to choose from. Choose the most efficient and robust to shoot down blood-thirsty zombies. Destroy the walking dead with realistic firearms!
Zombie: 28 Days Later can be the most addicting hunting and sniper game in the zombie theme offline games. Also, Free Fire, you will get into it right away!
– Graphic: Realistic 3D zombies and cool shooting
– Limitless Stages: Various types of zombies and giant boss zombie appear in each stageWeapon Collection: many classic guns are waiting for you to unlock, merge and upgrade.
– Zombie Stage mode
– Zombie defense mode, PVP mode, etc
– Target the dead, pull trigger toward zombies, Rescue People
– Offline Zombie shooting game
– Device: Perfect optimization even for slower devices.
– Languages: EN/CN/FR/PT/ES/DE/IDIT/RU/TH/TR/VN/KR are supported.
**Just now! Download the offline Zombie : 28 days later Game for free! fight the zombie**
◆ Access Information
– For the game to play, we must access the following controls
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Features of Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later for PC
-Realistic 3D graphics of zombies and firearms
-A variety of zombies and giant boss zombies in each stage
-Many classic firearms to unlock, merge and upgrade
-Stage mode, zombie defense mode, PVP mode, etc.
-Target the undead, pull trigger towards zombies, Rescue People
-Offline Zombie shooting game
-Perfect optimization even for slower devices
-EN/CN/FR/PT/ES/DE/IDIT/RU/TH/TR/VN/KR are supported
How To Install & Download Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Clegames Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later?
The Zombie Kill: 28 Days Later application is an excellent tool for managing and organizing zombie outbreaks. The application is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow users to customize their experience. With this application, users can create maps of their location, track the movements of zombies, and plan their next move. Overall, the Zombie Kill: 28 Days Later application is an essential tool for surviving a zombie outbreak.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at thewikiapps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zombie Kill : 28 Days Later.
If you have any query about the app or about thewikiapps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Dungeons are dark, dank, and dangerous places. They are home to all sorts of creatures, from rats and spiders to dragons and ogres. Many adventurers have lost their lives exploring dungeons, never to...
Do you enjoy the thrill of the car chase? The rush of the wind in your hair as you speed through city streets and highways? The danger of narrowly avoiding accidents as you weave in and out of...